We are so glad you tuned in to our first ever Facebook Live worship experience!
What To Expect Today //
Find our Facebook Live video by going to the Discovery Facebeook page (facebook.com/discochurch) at 9:15AM. [Pro tip — if you follow/like us on Facebook you’ll receive a notification when the video starts — lucky you!!] You’ll see our video playing, which you can watch on mobile or desktop. Click the video to enter viewing mode.
We want to hear from you! Please engage with the video by leaving comments or reacting with emojis. If you prefer not to see the comments you can swipe left to turn on “Quiet Mode”, it will turn off all comments and reactions of the broadcast.
Connection Card //
We invite everyone to fill out the connection card each week — and this one is no different. If this is your first time worshipping with us, we’d love to send you a gift. We promise not to misuse your information; no impromptu house calls! 😉
- FIRST STEPS // Sunday, February 17 // 8-week group focused on gaining a strong understanding of what it means to follow Christ. This group is a perfect follow-up to Starting Point – or excellent for anyone wanting to establish a strong foundation. For more information & registration, CLICK HERE.
- STARTING POINT // Starting Sunday, February 17 // Starting Point, an 8-session group conversation about faith. Whether you’re new to faith, curious about God, or coming back to church after some time away, it’s a place where your opinions and beliefs are valued and no question is off-limits. For more information & registration, CLICK HERE
- BAPTISM // March 10, between services // Have you made the decision to put your faith in Jesus? If so, your next step is to be baptized. Baptism is an outward expression of an inward decision to put your faith in Jesus. What a fabulous way to start the new year! For more information on our next baptism service check “baptism” on your connection card.
Prayer Requests //
Prayer requests can be emailed to [email protected]. Our prayer team would love to join you in prayer!
Sermon Notes //
- Recognize I need help –
- The right people make all the difference –
- Don’t neglect the basics –
- Receive –
Giving Back to God //
Next Steps //
Thanks for tuning in today! Discovery Community Church is a local church committed to sharing Christ with compassion and developing followers fully devoted to Christ. We meet every Sunday morning at Giaudrone Middle School — 9:15 & 11am. We’d love to see you next Sunday — in person!!
Discovery is a safe place for everyone in the community to experience God. So come as you are, because that’s how God meets us. Everyone is welcome, with all your stories, questions, and doubts. Come, let’s explore faith together!